If you need to be a minimum of 18 years old and above and be earning above $1,500 per month. You will need to provide the latest 2 months payslip or your most recent CPF statement during your application.
If you are self employed, you will need to provide the lastest 2 years of your IRAS statement and a copy of your ACRA business profile if applicable.
Taxi drivers must provide taxi driver vocational driving license and a copy of their taxi driver identification label.
If you are a local Singaporean or a PR , you should bring the following documents:
2. Singpass for logging in
3. Recent payslip
4. Bank statement reflecting the crediting of your salary
If you do not have a property, you will need to bring the additional documents:
1. Your current tenancy agreement
2. Recent Phone/PUB Bill/Bank statement (from your letterbox)
You should have in mind how much you need before you take a loan. For example, if you are taking on a personal loan, you should borrow a loan that is within your monthly salary and take on with an interest rate that you can repay while maintaining your expenditure.
The maximum loan you can take is dependent on your salary and is subjected to our loan officers approval.
For secured loans, you can obtain a loan of any amount. For unsecured loans, you can obtain:
- Up to $3,000, if your annual income is less than $20,000;
- Up to 2 months’ income, if your annual income is $20,000 or more but less than $30,000;
- Up to 4 months’ income, if your annual income is $30,000 or more but less than $120,000;
- Any amount, if your annual income is $120,000 or more.
Yes, you can borrow even if you are foreigner and your have a minimum income of $2000. You will require to have the following documents:
1. S Pass / E Pass
3. Letter of Employment
4. Staff card (if any)
5. Recent Phone/PUB Bill/Bank Statement (from your letterbox)
6. Tenancy Agreement
7. Bank statement reflecting the crediting of your salary
You should always take a loan at the amount that you are able to pay off. A common rule of thumb is to use your monthly salary as the amount you can loan. Plus it is important that you take into account of the interest rate before committing into taking a loan.
As such, it is important to know that all moneylenders can offer different rates for the same type of laon. So take the effort to shop around among different moneylenders to see who can give you a suitable interest rate.
At Best Credit, we will assist you in every way possible. Here are some of the great things Best Credit can do for you.
1. Immediate notification of your loan approval upon application.
2. Appointment arrangement outside office hours.
3. Offering competitive rates.
You can cross referenced with the Registry of Moneylenders (IPTO) to see if a particular moneylender is a legtimate moneylender. Licensed moneylenders will only approve loans exclusively within their premises. Often, illegal moneylenders will resort to prohibited tactics in getting customers. Here are some of the approaches they will take:
1. Cold call and pretending to licensed moneylender.
2. Short Message Services (SMS) for advertisements.
3. Providing mobile services for customers.
It is important that you never take a loan from illegal sources and that you always borrow from a licensed moneylender to ensure that you will never be caught in unending financial debt.