Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I apply for a Personal Loan?
- You can get a loan by walk in our office at Blk 372 Bukit Batok Street 31, #01-374(Level2) Singapore 650372. You can call us at 6272 5538 to get more information.
2. What loans does Best Credit offer?
- We have developed various loan package to fit customer condition which includes Personal Loan, Bridging Loan, Foreigner Loan and Payday Loan.
3. Which loan should I choose?
- This depends on why you need the loan and the amount you wish to borrow. See our Loans Services page for more details.
4. How much money can I borrow?
- In case, you applying secured loan you can take any amount as you required.
For unsecured loans, you can loan as below:
- Up to $3,000, in case your yearly salary is less than $20,000;
- You can get up to 2 months’ income in case your annual income is $20,000 and above but less than $30,000;
- You can loan up to 4 months’ income if your annual income is $30,000 and above but less than $120,000; and
- Any amount, if your annual income is $120,000 and above
However, it is important to take up a loan that is affordable to you and not take on too much.
5. Can I pay off my Personal Loan early and will I be charged if I do?
- Personal Credit you can settle at any time in full. In case, you’d like to know more, call us at 6272 5538 and we’d be happy to give you best advise.
6. Can I delay my payment?
- Yes. We’d be happy to discuss this with you.
7. How do I make repayments?
- You can make repayments of your loans by using Internet Banking/ATM transfer or drop by at our office pass to our staff at the counter.